Saturday 28 September 2013

Weekly Progression

This week has been pretty interesting seeing all the different ways images can be edited in photoshop. I already knew the basics, but this has helped me understand way more on how to make my images look a lot more professional. 

As well as doing my digital skills task I also started research into the live brief, set by Instant print. I started looking into Instant print, as a company, and what they already have on their website. I also started looking into other examples of banners for food places to see how other people set them up. I've looked into main food brands like greggs, mcdonalds etc and also instant prints competitors on the market. I have only started looking at these, I haven't started putting them together in a document yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment