Saturday 26 October 2013

Weekly Progression/ Evaluation of Brief

This week has been a very long week. As well as my digital skills task, I have also completed development of the images for my final, completed my final visuals, printed everything out and handed in yesterday. I am quite happy with my outcomes for this project, I have learnt a lot. I think I need quite a bit more practice when it comes to type appearances on illustrator and tabs/ paragraph styles on InDesign. I tried to use some of things I learned in digital skills, so that people can see that I am using what I learn. I am extremely confident in Photoshop now, a lot more confident in InDesign and quite confident in Illustrator. I also think that my time management for this project has worked quite well. I organized myself so that I wouldn't over do one thing and under do another. 

This is my final for this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment