Tuesday 19 November 2013

Packaging Design Brief Introduction

Today we received a full introduction to our new brief, NCI562 Packaging Design. We have to design a box for a company called Box, under Monogram London. They want us to design something that can fit through a letter box, but can also fit a minimum of 3 of these products: briefs, trunks, v-neck undershirt, crew-neck undershirt or socks. It also has to have www.iwantbox.com on it somewhere. It also has to have a rich brand quality feel for the end user. The only technical restrictions on this brief is that it must be cost efficient and have a sleeve or label or some sort to differentiate the products that are in there. 

Today I also finalized my research that I did whilst off. Throughout the week I am going to start my initial ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment