Saturday 7 December 2013

Weekly Progression

This week I chose which kind of box shape I am going with, in which I have chosen just to do a plain box, which is thin enough to get though a letter box, but it thick enough to fit socks, briefs and trunks in. 

I've also started designing what I am going to put on the packaging to allow customers to tell what is in the box, without giving too much information away to the person/ company who are delivering the items. 

These are what I've come up with so far. I quite like how plain a subtle the first ones are, but I also like the one with the blue however I think this makes it too obvious. 

I think my time management for this week has been okay, I haven't got quite as much work done as I thought, because of presentations etc, but I will catch up on everything next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment