Thursday 19 December 2013

Weekly Progression

This week was different to normal, having to hand in on wednesday instead of friday. 

Throughout the week I first did my net, and some development on the net but trying it on paper and cutting things out etc to see if it would work.

The first image is my original design. I used different colors to show where to fold, which are glue tabs, and which are the top bottom and sides. 

Next I moved onto developing this by creating it. The first one didn't work very well as I missed some glue tabs but I soon overcame this with a re work. 












While I was creating my final on the pc, I changed a couple of bits on my design, so I went back and changed these in my sketchbook. I changed the color of the size stickers to all grey because I think this color compliments the rest of my design better.


No comments:

Post a Comment