Friday 13 December 2013

Weekly Progression

This week has been a very busy week. 

Firstly, I finished my initial ideas for the design to go on the box.

Here are the ideas. I like the shape of the one with the red surrounding it, but I don't think any of these ideas really stand out. 









I've also started my development. 

I was looking at how to fit the size, what it is etc onto the sticker but I don't think that will work. I like how it works on he first one on the left, but I think I need to change the shapes and maybe the color. I also decided to change the colors of the overall design. I think it stands out better in the yellow.














I've also finalized my idea and did my final idea.

I decided not to have all the information on the sticker, but just the box logo. I have chosen to do 3 smaller stickers for the size, color etc. 











No comments:

Post a Comment